Family Centre partners with SCARS and CPC on a campaign against child sexual abuse.
Protect, Prevent and Prevail.
Family Centre is proud to partner with SCARS (Saving Children and Revealing Secrets), Coalition for the Protection of Children and Creative Art Director Hafid James on a new campaign on child sexual abuse.
Family Centre Executive Director Dr. Sandy De Silva and Director of Counselling Services Susan Richardson discussed this important initiative on The Daily Hour on July 20, 2021.
Help us spread the word and continue the conversation on why child sexual abuse must be prevented.
Protect their childhood. Protect their future.
Read more on Bernews
Stay tuned for updates on this important campaign across all our social media platforms.
Follow Family Centre: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
Follow SCARS (Saving Children And Revealing Secrets): Facebook | Instagram
Follow Coalition for the Protection of Children (CPC): Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
The Daily Hour
- Tuesday, July 20th at 8:00 AM with Family Centre Executive Director Dr. Sandy De Silva and Director of Counselling Services Susan Richardson
DJ Rusty G on Vibe 103.3 FM
- Friday, July 2nd at 3:00 PM with Susan Richardson, Director of Counselling Services at Family Centre, Debi Ray-Rivers of SCARS, and Kelly Hunt of the Coalition for the Protection of Children (CPC).
- Monday, June 14th from 8pm-9pm with Creative Art Director Hafid James and Lisa James, a social justice advocate
“On All Fronts” with Dr. Lew Simmons on Magic 102.7 FM
- Wednesday, June 2nd from 8pm-10pm with Debi Ray-Rivers of SCARS and Lisa James, a social justice advocate
- Wednesday, June 9th from 8pm-10pm with Kelly Hunt of the Coalition for the Protection of Children (CPC) and Dr. Lana Talbot
Watch: Bernews News and Views: Monday, June 14th with Creative Art Director, Hafid James