Family Centre is an internationally accredited Bermuda charity (charity #378). The organization was founded in 1990 and since 1996 has provide critical intervention services to children suffering from emotional, social, behavioural and trauma-based challenges. Through our specialized programmes and prevention initiatives, we provide families with the skills they need to be successful and to sustain that success for future generations. The scope of Family Centre’s work is island-wide, as services are available to any Bermuda resident that meets the criteria and has the need.
To strengthen families to create a healthier Bermuda for our children
To be the model of excellence for serving Bermuda’s children and families
1. Families are our First Priority
2. Operate with honesty and integrity
3. Maintain and teach “best practices”
4. Promote cultural sensitivity
5. Partner and collaborate with community and other providers
6. People impacted by a decision, have a voice in the decision process
7. Support each other as employees and co-workers as they are the key to our success
8. Do no harm
9. Take risks and challenge ourselves in order to fulfill our mission
Click HERE to download our 2019-2020 Annual Report!